Carrie chats with Obsa Ali! The Minnesota native and NCAA champion recently qualified for the Olympic Trials finals in the steeplechase. They chat about his preparation as well as moving from Ethiopia at the age of 11, his love of fashion, family, soccer, wrestling, the Boogie Woogie, and much more!
Recorded June 16, 2021
Photo courtesy Kevin Morris
Who wants to do everything they can to feel good before, during, and after workouts? The Speed Hound ProPerformance Recovery Boots can help! The ProPerformance Recovery System provides a wide range of adjustable pressure settings to help you recover and prepare for your training. Check out thespeedhound.com and use the code “Carrie” at checkout for a $50 discount on the pro-performance recovery system!
– Graduated from University of Minnesota with a degree in Human Resource Development and Business Marketing
– 2018 NCAA Champion (3,000 Meter Steeplechase)
– 2x B1G Champion (3,000 Meter Steeplechase)
– Currently being coached by Steve Placencia and representing ASICS
– Holds a personal best of 13:34 in the 5000m and 8:22 in 3000m Steeplechase
Leave a Reply