Carrie chats with Makena Morley! The 2021 USATF 25k National Champion breaks down her impressive running career, her training for her debut marathon (the Bank of America Chicago Marathon), training 100+ mile weeks, her favorite things, and so much more!
Recorded September 15, 2022
Caffeine and sugar highs don’t last a full workout. When you’re training, you need something that won’t spike your blood sugar and cause a crash. UCAN delivers steady, long-lasting energy without sugar and it’s easy on the stomach. Try the products that fuel Carrie and top U.S. distance runners Sara Hall, Emily Sisson and Emma Bates! Save 20% with code CARRIEUCAN by visiting UCAN.co!
– Won the 2021 USATF 25K championships
– Competed at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Track & Field in the 10,000m
– Runner up USATF 10 Mile Road Championships in 2019
– Member of the 2018 NCAA Women’s Cross Country Championship team at the University of Colorado championship team (Morley finished eighth overall)
– Seven-time NCAA Division I All-American
– Represented by Ray Flynn
– Morley’s sister, Bryn and brother, Logan, also competed in running at the collegiate level
Leave a Reply